Stay Connected is a low-cost network helping organisations to
keep in touch with the latest developments in personalisation.
The network is for:
- Local authorities (adult social care)
- NHS organisations
- Service providers (private and voluntary sector)
- Community organisations
- Social enterprises
- User-led organisations
We currently have more than 300 members ranging from large
national charities through to much smaller user-led groups and
micro employers. All organisations that join the network
commit to exploring and sharing best practice within the
fast-changing world of personalisation.
Benefits to joining the network include:
- Access to a members only web-based learning network with the
tools, guides and examples of best practice that are most relevant
- Regular online 'webinars' with leading
people in the personalisation world, plus an active online forum
- Discounted rates on our other support programmes/services
- A monthly e-newsletter
- Access to advice from In Control by phone and email
- The opportunity to raise the profile of your organisation and
demonstrate good practice through your association with In
We have just announced an exciting line-up of webinars
over the next few months which will be available to members of Stay
Connected. These short 30-minute online events will keep you
updated with the latest developments in the sector as well as
providing useful information, advice and tools to ensure the
successful implementation of personalisation within your
Sign up now to make sure you benefit from these sessions.
Forthcoming webinars include:
- 19 January 10am - Checking the results of personal
budgets - how well are they working in your organisation?
John Waters, In Control
- 20 January at 10am - Personalisation: Back to
Basics - helping you to understand what personalisation
really means, Caroline Tomlinson, In Control
- 26 January at 2pm - Personal health budgets -
where are we at and where are we going? Vidhya Alakeson
Invitations will be issued to members of Stay Connected shortly
with more information about the events and how to participate.
Annual subscription rates for Stay Connected vary depending on
- £750 for local authorities, NHS organisations and other
- £500 for providers of services for more than 300 people and
- £250 for providers of services for between 50 and 300
- £100 for providers of services to less than 50 people
- £50 for user-led organisations, community groups and local
All costs exclude VAT.
For further information, please contact Clare Roberts or
the In Control Support Centre on 01564 821 650.