On the 3 and 4 July, In Control hosted its 16th residential
event for members of its Children's Programme.
'Working Together' took place in Milton Keynes and featured
presentations on the following:
- The challenge of restructuring disabled children's services to
deliver self-directed support
- Support and Aspiration: Progress and next steps
- Findings from the evaluation of the SEND pathfinders and
extended individual budgets pilot
- Developing new provider and support services
- Building a new relationship with children, young people and
- Developing the RAS
Copies of the PowerPoint presentations from the event can now be
accessed on this page.
Visit this page to find out more about
our Children's Programme or email firstname.lastname@example.org