'Every Challenge is an opportunity' is the 23rd residential
event for the Children's programme and the focus will be on meeting
the challenges of implementing personal health budgets including
the new Children and Families Act, new Code of Practice and the
Education Health and Care Pathway.
The two-day event will take place on the 1-2nd July at
Kents Hill Conference Centre in Milton Keynes.
Sessions will include:
- Winterbourne View and what it will mean for children and young
- Supporting children and young people with very individual
- Family leadership in action
- Personal budgets and therapies
- Personal budgetrs and safeguarding
- Personal budgets and post 16 provision
- Personal budgets and palliative care
- Inclusive support, opportunities and the challenge for
- Measuring the outcomes using POET
- Resource allocation and providing families with upfront
- Good planning
- Practical advice, experience and information for managing
- Making it personal - guidance for commissioners, providers and
Book a place
Members of the Children's Programme are entitled to two places
at this event as part of their membership and this can include up
to two nights accommodation.
We are also able to offer places to family members at a
discounted rate of £275.
Our residential events are often oversubscribed and priority
will be given to members and family memvers however we are usually
able to offer a small number of places to non members or members
wishing to purchase additional places at a cost of £400 plus
To book a place please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact
01564 821 650
Find out more
Visit our Children's Programme pages to
find out more about membership.
See our past
events for details of previous residentials including copies of